One Line Description
The session will go deep into what it takes to be a part of the number one accelerator in the world
Detailed Description of the Event
We are hosting the founders of Meesho and Observe.ai two startups from India that have raised millions of dollars post getting into Y Combinator.The session will go deep into:
1. What it takes to be a part of the number one accelerator in the world
2. How does it help the startup(is it worth it?)
3. How life looks while you are in the YC(as well as post)
4. Best practises for a successful application
5. Lots of time for Q&A and for you to chat about your YC application
Vidit Aatrey is the Founder and CEO of Meesho. Meesho is India's largest social commerce platform, enabling more than 1M individuals to start their social selling businesses for the first time. Meesho has raised $65M from Sequoia, SAIF Partners, DST, Shunwei and Y Combinator.
Vidit (along with co-founder, Sanjeev) graduated from IIT Delhi in 2012 and has worked in managerial roles at ITC and InMobi.
Swapnil comes with a strong background in Technology and Product at Twitter and Google. He is the CEO at Observe.AI(which is building a Voice AI platform for call centres.). Observe has raised $9.2M from some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley and India(both angels and VCs).
Time: Feb. 27, 2019 (6 p.m. - 9 p.m).
24th Main Rd, Garden Layout, Sector 2, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka